Dialysis & CKD discussion boards activity this week from 5/4 to 5/12. It's an eight day week this report - I flew to Chicago and back over the weekend and caught some kind of plane funk in transit. Angie comes in at a strong number three but IHD had over 3,500 posts - even considering the eight day period that's a lot, over 400 posts a day. Online discussions are a great way to connect with those with CKD and the people that love them.
- I Hate Dialysis 3,519 new posts; 104 new threads; 1,924(+47) members
- Kidney Fun 1,083 new posts; n/a; 396(+10) members
- Angie's Kidney Community 572 new posts; 102 new threads; 37(+12) members
- Kidney Space 263 new posts; 15 new threads; 367(+9) members
- Kidney Friends 246 new posts; 48 new threads; 237(+3) members
- The Kidney Patient Guide 206 new posts; 18 new threads; 1,508(+4) members
- Davita 164 new posts; 20 new threads; 6,100(+29) members
- Home Dialysis Central Forums 39 new posts; 7 new threads; 453(+7) members
- Renal Romance 25 new posts; 3 new thread; 194(+5) members
- Care Giver Talk 21 new posts; 0 new threads; 218(+1) members
- Global Dialysis 9 new posts; 4 new threads; 400(+7) members
- Life Options 0 new posts; 0 new threads; 255(+3) members
- Other dialysis/CKD discussion boards (data not published)
If you know of an active discussion board covering CKD related subjects leave a comment or send an email with the URL and I'll add it to the discussion board report.