By Bill Peckham
Dialysis & CKD discussion boards activity for the week from 1/11 to 1/18.
The boards are busy. Kidney Space has plenty of new members and as many posts in one week as the last Discussion Board report showed for two. Check out the Renal Support Network's KidneySpace and join the conversations.
One board closed down - Chronic Chick is blogging more so it looks to be a change in focus vs. a health issue; a new board has joined the list. ButYouDontLookSick is run by a someone with lupus but the name suggests a lot of relevance to those reading DSEN. And numerical oddity of the week: IHD has as many post as DaVita has members. Epoman is grinning.
- I Hate Dialysis 2,222 new posts; 92 new threads; 2,889(+32) members
- Kidney Fun 502 new posts; n/a; 577(+5) members
- Kidney Space 251 new posts; 25 new threads; 823(+29) members
- Davita 188 new posts; 24 new threads; 2,222(+40) members
- The Kidney Patient Guide 74 new posts; 14 new threads; 1,699(+4) members
- Angie's Kidney Community 44 new posts; 7 new thread; 91() members
- Care Giver Talk 18 new posts; 1 new thread; 653() members
- Home Dialysis Central Forums 14 new posts; 3 new threads; 405(+3) members
- Life Options 2 new posts; no new threads; 131(+5) members
- Global Dialysis no new posts; 2 new threads; 530(+1) members
- Kidney Friends new data; 14 new threads; 335(+6) members
- ButYouDontLookSick new data
- Other dialysis/CKD discussion boards (data not published)
If you know of an active discussion board covering CKD related subjects leave a comment or send an email with the URL and I'll add it to the discussion board report.