By Bill Peckham
Dialysis & CKD discussion boards activity for the two weeks from 2/1 to 2/15.
The boards are busy. Kidney Space continues to see activity increase. Home Dialysis Central picks up a bit and Life Options gets a make over. I'd say Life Options is the one one board that should really be much busier than it is - between Dori and Beth your question will either be answered right away or if it's a stumper they'll have a response from an international expert in a matter of days. Check out the new look at Life Options and find the answers to your rehabilitation and coping questions.
- I Hate Dialysis 4,78 new posts; 264 new threads; 2,992(+59) members
- ButYouDontLookSick 2,774 new posts; 276 new threads; 3,773(+61) members
- Kidney Fun 952 new posts; n/a; 597(+10) members
- Kidney Space 450 new posts; 64 new threads; 895(+27) members
- Davita 426 new posts; 34 new threads; 2,421(+101) members
- The Kidney Patient Guide 355 new posts; 45 new threads; 1,730(+14) members
- Kidney Friends 277 new posts; 57 new threads; 353(+9) members
- Home Dialysis Central Forums 94 new posts; 13 new threads; 417(+7) members
- Care Giver Talk 31 new posts; 3 new thread; 653() members
- Life Options 8 new posts; 1 new threads; 140(+3) members
- Global Dialysis no new posts; 18 new threads; 525(-10) members
- Other dialysis/CKD discussion boards (data not published)
If you know of an active discussion board covering CKD related subjects leave a comment or send an email with the URL and I'll add it to the discussion board report.